Friday, September 14, 2007

Work was boring today. It rained in the morning and YJ and I had to carry an umbrella to work but we still got quite wet.

Oh, today’s exam results day! And having to report to work at 9am, I couldn’t go online to check my results.

But not to worry because I got my daddy to help YJ and me check and he called us at like 9.15am to report to us how we did!

I don’t know to be happy or what. But I’m fine with what I got.

The whole time of today, we were laughing and laughing. We also went around taking photos because we had like nothing to do.

Went down for lunch, went up and did nothing again.

I seriously don’t know how we managed to pass the day man.

Sent a few emails for them, laughed and crapped. Sat in for their meeting and it was already close to 4.30pm.

Somehow or rather they asked us to go eat dinner? Weird, but heck we had nothing to do anyways.

Ate till around 5pm and when we were taking the lift up, we saw our manager and he said we could go home already! :D

Headed over to Super Brand Mall and after that planned to shop but I didn’t buy anything. I had my dinner at Burger King (couldn’t stand the same kind of food I’m eating now).

Then we went to meet Jie Ying outside the hotel to go to the bakery to buy food.

While we were walking home, we suddenly heard some loud noise. Saw a firework shoot over behind the building. We thought it was someone putting fireworks so we didn’t bother.

Walked some more, and then we heard more sounds. We RAN towards the light and sound and realized that it wasn’t people playing with it. We literally saw the fireworks display for around 10mins.

Yu Hong and Jie Ying then came over to our place. Gossiped, laughed, crapped, watched some videos they took during Cambodia and gossiped some more.

Sleepy already man. And tomorrow we’ll have nothing to do again. Will be laughing and laughing until they can’t stand us and send us down for lunch again :P

Replies

KC: Yes, Karen emailed me already!! Heard she's waitressing there. We're soon to have lots of stuff to do I guess!