Saturday, September 15, 2007

I woke up with a sore throat today morning :(

And, we cabbed to work. Ugh. It took us less than 5 mins to get there by cabbing and 25 mins by walking!

Anws, we did NOTHING again today. Our manager was on leave to celebrate his birthday so we only had his assistant with us.

He took us to the other tower’s in-house dining and we snapped photos. I got Yu Hong to bring his SLR along so we could take nice photos.

We also laughed non-stop again today. I can’t believe we did nothing but laugh, eat, chit chat, learn some shanghainese, laugh, eat etc etc.

We even went to open the mini bottles of honey and made honey lemon drinks for ourselves. Our assistant manager saw and didn’t even say anything.

Oh, the stewarding department had a big quarrel today! We heard someone scolding someone. Damn funny, we laughed until I had stomach pain.

It was like 4.45pm and Joanne came over and said it was her dinner break. I tried my luck asking my assistant manager if we could go down to eat and he said YES (we already had our lunch break at 11.30am).

We finished eating (slacking) and went up at around 5.10pm. Hanged around for less than 5 mins and one of our colleague said we could go off already.

Okay, today was my worst locker experience. I think I went in at peak period and there were so many people inside!

I was surrounded (left, right, behind) by NAKED women parading around happily cleaning themselves and chit chatting. I swear it was not a pretty sight.

After work Angela, Jie Ying, YJ and I went for FOOT MASSAGE! :D :D :D

It wasn’t as good as the previous time; the lady didn’t have enough strength. Oh well, I shall request for a guy to massage me the next time I go.

We then went across the road to buy dinner home. Jiao zi and suan la tang (:

I’m super sleepy man. Tomorrow’s the last day in in-house dining already.

And to think I’d get Monday and Tuesday off, but I don’t think so because we’re changing departments.

I pray hard my new manager keeps his promise of giving me my off days man.