Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Stupid, YJ and Yu Hong lied to me about the job thing yesterday! OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY BELIEVED THEM. Makes me look so stupid -.-

Okay so I woke up at 4am today. For the first time in Shanghai I woke up before the sky got bright!

Went downstairs my house to meet JW and his Godma. The people started setting up their ‘wet market’ already. I saw live chickens being killed okay. OMG.

So a mini-bus came to pick the 3 of us up to Shanghai Train Station. We then had to take the train 2 stops down to reach Su Zhou. The total train journey took about an hour and cost only RMB10. The train was quite clean and nice when we went there.

After arriving at Su Zhou Train Station, we met up with a tour lady who brought us onboard a coach where more (old) people joined the tour.

We visited quite a few places (can’t remember the names though) but we saw a lot of olden days architecture and lakes (rivers?).

Personally I thought that the tour was okay only- I was expecting better because many people said it’s a beautiful place.

The air is as bad as Shanghai’s and it’s much dirtier. The people are quite rude too.

The whole tour lasted from 9am until 5.30pm? And when it ended we had like 2 hours of free time because our train ride back was at 7.30pm.

I hated the train ride back man! Small cockroaches EVERYWHERE. It was so dirty (caused by other people sitting in the train previously) and the cleaner didn’t care! OMG.

I had to sit with my legs curled up for the whole journey cuz I was so scared some cockroach might just land on me somewhere. EEW.

So we took the train back to Shanghai Train Station then cabbed down to Dong Chang MRT Station to shop along the streets (it’s somewhat like a flea market style).

Walked along the streets and bought some stuff. Found “I now pronounce you Chuck & Larry” DVD and we’re gonna watch it later! :D :D :D