Monday, September 24, 2007

I woke up at 11am today :P Went back to my apartment to bathe and wash up before meeting JW and his Godma downstairs my house to eat Jiao Zi for breakfast/lunch.

After that we headed across the road for foot massage! The lady there told us that we could actually book a day tour to Suzhou just behind my apartment!

So after the massage we headed there to enquire about it and yup, we booked our tour already and it cost us around SGD50. I think it’s quite cheap because transport is provided and they tour you around.

Digressing a bit with the holiday mood I’m having now since I’ve got 2 visitors from SG and I’m on leave, I received a call from YJ today regarding work.

She told me that I’ve got taken out of Event’s Concierge because they had way too many people. Actually they didn’t want all 3 of us but because the other 2 were working today and wailed and whined, they only took me out. :(

And now I’m department-less. I don’t even know when I’m going back to work! I’ve actually applied for my off days to be on Mon and Tues and my golden week holiday I’m taking it on Wed and Thurs. So now I’ve gotta wait for them to call me to tell me where I’ll be. I swear this feeling sucks to the core.

We then cabbed down to Super Brand Mall again. We went ICE SKATING!

This time round, the whole rink belonged to us (: And I was crazy enough to wear tee-shirt and shorts AGAIN to skate.

After skating we headed to Pizza Hut for dinner. We then walked around The Bund to snap some photos. I was already so stonned because I didn’t have proper sleep the previous night despite waking up so late.

We then tried hailing for a cab at around 7.50pm outside Super Brand Mall but failed. We tried for like 20mins! Gave up and headed over to the hotel’s taxi stand to wait instead.

I gotta wake up at 4am tomorrow because the meeting time for the tour is 5.15am. Thank goodness the meeting point is just 5mins walk from my apartment.

(I think this is my shortest blog entry so far for OIAP!)