Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I woke up at like 1pm today! :D :D :D

Went back to my apartment to bathe and headed back to the motel. JW’s Godma went to buy back KFC (again) for our lunch.

Then JW’s Godma and I took the train down to Qi Pu Lu! SHOPPING! But I didn’t shop today, I’m BROKE. We just walked around and only got a few stuff.

After that we walked back all the way to the MRT station to wait for JW to come join us. And I saw Yu Hong and Jie Ying there! Omg Shanghai’s so huge and we can actually bump into each other there!

Right, so we met up and headed to a restaurant for good food. Sadly, we’re not going to the café in the hotel to eat tmr :( so tonight’s dinner is my substitute birthday dinner.

And it was the best meal I’ve had having spent like more than 3 weeks here in Shanghai!

After the meal, we headed down to Nan Jing Lu to walk around and guess what.

I SAW THE WHOLE GANG OF OIAP STUDENTS WITH MRS TAN. They went out for dinner together and so coincidently I bumped into them!

Walked some more along the streets before taking the last train back to Dong Chang MRT station. After we alighted at the station, we got LOST.

We were walking 1 whole big round all the way back to my apartment so I could get my laptop before heading back to their motel.

My holiday period is so gonna be over soon. Sigh.