Thursday, September 27, 2007

IT’S MY BIRTHDAY!! :D :D :D And I’ve finally turned 19!

My day started off pretty late. We had to wake up earlier because they needed to check out of the hotel before 12pm.

We witnessed a quarrel between some woman and the housekeeping people at the motel before we left. She was shouting and screaming her lungs out!

We also saw another quarrel when walking towards my apartment. 2 teams were quarreling over a tiny scratch on a car. OMG.

And and, after SO long I’ve found a short cut from my apartment to Motel 168!

After that they came over to chuck their luggage at my place and slacked for a while before we headed out for lunch.

I swear I’m getting so sick of the food here! There was nothing nice to eat nearby so we ended up eating Pizza Hut (again!).

Oh, today’s weather is freaking hot- feels like I’m back in Singapore.

We then came back to our apartment to slack a bit before JW and his Godma had to leave for the airport to go holidaying in Hong Kong!

After sending them off (downstairs my house) Joanne and I went to the train station to meet Yu Hong and YJ.

We took the train all the way to some far away station in Puxi and then cabbed down to some place to meet Mrs. Tan for dinner.

The dinner cost over RMB1000 and we had live lobster and I don’t know what other food.

I was like super tired already, but we walked along a street of pubs and I saw shisha! Right that was just so random.

After that we decided to cab back home but had to split cuz we had 6 people so YJ, Yu Hong and I took 1 cab. We sent YJ to some hotel Gina’s staying in before we headed to The Bund to take the ferry back to Pu Dong.

After Yu Hong and I alighted at The Bund, we walked FREAKING FAR to find the ferry terminal! I was in heels, jeans and a knitted top. And did I mention that the weather resembled Singapore? Ugh.

Anws, we finally found the stupid ferry terminal and waited for the ferry. It cost RMB2 only, and the journey took less than 5 mins.

We alighted somewhere near my place but we still had to WALK back to my apartment.

I’m finally going back to work tomorrow! Bye bye holidays :(

Oh, to all that wished me Happy Birthday be it in person, phone calls, on my tag board, friendster, msn, smses (China line), smses to my local line (?)..

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

These wishes really mean a lot to me. Before getting access to the internet, today didn’t feel like my birthday at all. No celebration, no presents, no cake, no song, no special people I wanna spend my day with.

Why can we pretend that nothing has happened? I really wonder what’s going on in your mind..

Replies

KC: Thanks dude (: Why are you so busy?! Work huh? HAHA.

Yi Ting: HELLO. Our apartment's internet was down for like a few days. And your sis is quite lazy to blog. LOL. I'll tell her when I see her tmr!