Sunday, September 23, 2007

I got woken up by Yu Hong in the morning; he was throwing pillows at me! Ugh.

Anws, it was raining so I wore my shorts and flip flops out but I brought along jeans and heels because there was a dinner at the later part of the day.

Headed over to Motel 168 to look for JW and his Godma. We then went to eat KFC for lunch.

We then cabbed down to Super Brand Mall because they needed to change SGD to RMB. JW also went to get a China line so I can finally contact him.

We roamed around Super Brand Mall and Lu Jia Zhui. Then I toured them at the hotel I was working at.

I was supposed to meet the rest at 4pm outside the hotel because we were all heading out for dinner so the both of them cabbed back to the hotel.

Met Joanne, Angela, YJ, Chang Fang and Jie Ying outside the hotel. Coincidently Mrs Tan and Mrs Ong were shopping at Super Brand Mall so all 8 of us cabbed down to the restaurant.

Turns out that a batch of yr 2 ACC and BFS students were here on a study trip so Mrs Tan arranged for all OIAP students in Shanghai to meet up with them to share our experiences.

Dinner lasted for only an hour so I cabbed down to Motel 168 to look for JW and his Godma.

They hadn’t had dinner so we went down to the lobby to ask where we could find Hairy Crabs. Hopped onto a cab and the uncle drove us to another place which is like an ally of stalls selling hairy crabs, baby lobsters, scallops, quail, oysters and shao kao.

We settled at the most decent looking stall and ordered all of the above except shao kao. We could even go to another stall to buy food and they’ll deliver it to where we were sitting! So we ordered this big bowl of mutton noodles and baked scallops, quail and oysters from another stall.

After eating super local food, we cabbed down to Xin Tian Di. Walked around and settled at some bar. By the time we left it was already very late and we still had to plan our itinerary for the remaining days.

So I went over to the motel to list out the things we wanted to do for the next few days. I was like super duper lazy walk home already cuz it was like 1am so I just stayed overnight there.

It was so hard sleeping cuz I didn’t have my boster to hug and the bed was quite small to squeeze 2 people!