Saturday, September 22, 2007

Finally it’s my off day!! :D :D I’ve been working for like 10 days straight if you haven’t noticed.

It was a gloomy day though, rained non-stop. But that didn’t stop us from going out. We went to Puxi to go eat the famous Xiao Long Bao!

It’s quite cheap too. 1 dozen for like RMB8? Depends on which type you order. And it’s so nice!!!!

After the meal, we attempted to walk to Qi Pu Lu to shop. It was supposed to be 1 MRT station away but we walked for like half an hour or more! To make things worse, it was raining and the floor was dirty and muddy and wet and I was in jeans.

We reached our destination but none of us had to mood shop. Maybe because we were too tired. We first looked at bags and shoes and no one bought anything.

It only started when we went to look at clothes. In total I spent around RMB300 there today.

After Qi Pu Lu, we took the train home and then I cabbed all the way to Pudong International Airport (cost me RMB128) and took about 1hr. I reached there at 5.40pm when Jun Wei’s flight was supposed to arrive at 5.30pm.

There was no sign of his flight on the arrival board so I waited for a while and realized that his flight was delayed and will only reach at 6.50pm.

I was so hungry and trying to look for a fast food restaurant to eat but failed. In the end I bought Lays potato chips and a drink- that’s my dinner.

Finally Jun Wei and his Godma came out at 7.30pm. I GOT MY TONG HENG EGG TARTS!!

Cabbed all the way back to Motel 168 so they could check-in. Their room is so much nicer than what we had last time! Omg so not fair.

I slept for awhile while Jun Wei was so excited he could access the internet. It was already 11pm when I woke up and we went down to take a walk.

I brought them to my apartment to take a look and then we went hunting for food. But nothing was opened at like 11.30pm!

So I went home and they headed back to their motel. I went to iron my clothes after that and the stupid internet connection isn’t working again.

OMG I just realized its 4.15am after typing out my blog. :x BED TIME!