Sunday, January 27, 2008

Today is the last day at work for this whole attachment.

Despite the snow we saw at the wee hours of the morning yesterday, we woke up to have found it all melted :(

There were only about 20+ covers for tonight so it was relaxed and all. The only VIP table was Fabian bringing his girlfriend for dinner. I swear all the kay poh people were standing outside the lift to get a peak of how the girl looks like. :P

We could have ended work at 10.30pm but we had 2 walk-in tables at like 9.45pm and one of them was so rude!

But overall we ended at around midnight and because it was Angela and my last day, Christian organized a farewell outing after work.

Let’s see if I could recall who went… Christian, Ken, Jackie, Raymondo, Bryan, Fiona, Becky, Mabel, Judy, Edison, Angela and myself. Yup!

We went to Party World (yes, they have this in Shanghai too) and the cool thing about it is that they have this buffet spread of food (a la staff canteen style) where you can eat all you want and bring it into the KTV room.

Not only did all of us sang, we started playing games too. I think we ordered like 30 cans of beer or more!

It was really nice of the Jade people to organize this farewell for us because Angela and I have only gotten to know them for less than a month. But we really enjoyed ourselves up there and I almost cried because it was so touching when we were all about to call it a night (at like 4.30am again).

Edison sent Fiona, Angela and I home and yup, it was snowing outside again (: