Monday, January 7, 2008

It’s my off day again today (: Yeah, because it’s the new week I’m getting Monday and Friday off that’s why I got consecutively 3 days off.

The whole day was spent at home again just watching TV. JY bought ANTM cycle 1-8 and I completed cycle 8 and started on cycle 3.

I woke up rather early despite sleeping at like 5am because of YJ. She woke up to cook her instant Laksa and didn’t know how to cook so I got up to help her. (not like I know how to cook but 2 bimbos are better than 1)

Periodic report is supposed to be due today but I just read MeL and most prolly I’m gonna post my submission on Friday when I’m off.

Not quite looking forward to work anymore now though. It’s boring and time passes slowly. I’m actually quite sick and tired of attachment already. I know it’s the last leg and maybe that’s the reason why I want it to end so badly. It’s so near yet so far!

I’ve got like 18 more days at work only and I’m happy to say that. I just hope that the remaining 4 weeks won’t be the longest 4 weeks out of my 22 weeks here for OIAP.

I shall also try not to shop until maybe the third week of the month because I’m only left with like half of my pay.