Saturday, December 1, 2007

Oh what a way to kick start December.

I woke up at like 3pm.

Switched on my laptop and used the internet for the whole damn day.

Purely slacking at home can be a good thing once in awhile. But I’ve already read all my gossip blogs, updated myself with people on Friendster and still refuse to explore Facebook.

And if JY didn’t go down to buy yang zhou friend rice, I would have eaten Maggie Mee again.

That was the only thing I ate- 1 bowl of fried rice. Dinner was just a pear with a slice of bread with stolen apricot jam. Haha.

That’s not considered dieting because my energy used today was minimal therefore the food I consume should be lesser too.

Alright, I think I should stop on my weight and dieting issues. But seriously, I think I need to lose weight and I’m quite determined to shed those fats.

If you’re like super free, you can go to my Friendster to look at my latest photos and tell me if I’ve gotten fat or not because I have no damn weighing scale here to weigh myself.

I hate the feeling of feeling (or being?) fat :(