Friday, November 30, 2007

I woke up in the middle of the night suffering from leg cramps (omg that sounds so much like what a pregnant woman would say).

Although YJ and I could report to work at 2pm, I was still super tired waking up at 11.15am. Super lack of sleep and rest can.

And I was HUNGRY too! Didn't eat anything at all for dinner last night lah (minus the fact that we binged on some chocolates and orange juice at the bar counter).

I can't believe I ate curry flavoured maggie + chili flakes (super spicy) accompanied by diet coke as my beverage first thing when I woke up. I know I'm mad (:

We planned to walk to work today, BUT we dilly dally-ed around and ended up leaving our apartment at 1.40pm. I had to visit the post office too, so there was no way we could walk (and we were tired and a bit lazy too lah) so we CABBED.

We swore not to cab for the next whole week.

Reported to work at 2pm. Did a few GDS with my brain half asleep.

The plan for the night was to have dinner with the Director of Wine- Kelvin Tay at a Singaporean Restaurant.

But, Angela and Joanne ended work at 9.30pm. Such a late dinner. And after discussing and deciding, dinner was canceled and pushed back to this coming Monday night instead.

It was already 8pm after deciding not to go. YJ and I headed to Lotus to grab some stuff before running to catch the 8.30pm shuttle bus home.

I didn't know it was such a chore to think of what to eat for dinner. Every day after work, I'll be bombarded by this qn of what to eat for dinner. I miss home because if I don't know what to eat outside, there'll be food at home for dinner during weekdays.

For now, if I can't think of anything to eat, I'll just eat pears for dinner. Omg.