Sunday, October 21, 2007

My day started really late today. I slept at 4am last night and woke up at around 2pm. Joanne was more of a pig than me because she slept earlier and woke up later :P

And although YJ woke up at around 9am to watch her DVDs, she went to nap at around 3pm and was so lazy to follow Joanne and me out.

Joanne and I headed opposite to eat tomato and egg fried rice before walking across the street to get our shoes repaired. I got 2 of my heels fixed and it cost me RMB12 only.

While waiting for our shoes to be ready, we walked to the MRT station because there were a lot of roadside stalls selling stuff. In the end I bought 2 bags and Joanne bought 2 sweaters.

With so many things in our hands, we decided to go home to chuck our stuff before walking down to Ba Bai Ban. YJ was so tempted to follow us because of the shopping so we waited for her to get ready before we went down together.

I LOVE walking the streets behind our place now. The weather’s real cooling and there are A HELL LOT of road side stalls selling stuff!

The 3 of us had no intention of shopping at all. Our purpose of going to Ba Bai Ban area was because Joanne wanted to get moisturizer from Watson’s and I wanted to go to Starbucks to see if there were anymore Halloween tumblers.

In the end, we walked and walked until Intercontinental Hotel (super duper far) and we bought a lot of things! I got a pair of boots, a pair of heels, a watch, an umbrella, 4 pairs of ear-rings, 2 caps, 3 bags and I don’t know what else.

We also filled our stomachs with street food like BBQ squids and sweet potato. Oh, we saw Mei Zhen Xiang Ba Kwa too!

Overall, I busted about RMB350 on unintended shopping today. I’m like left with RMB1000 to spend for the month and I’m planning to go shopping tomorrow and next week before I get my pay.