Sunday, December 30, 2007

Today was another day spent with Harris and Michelle. We met them at Dong Chang MRT station at 11am and cabbed down to Cheng Huang Miao to sight see.

And because it’s a Sunday, it was like damn crowded! The famous Xiao Long Bao had an even longer queue than the last time I went so we decided to give it a pass.

Both of them bought souvenirs and in the end we ended up having lunch at Pizza Hut because we didn’t know what else to eat already.

In the end, most of the stuff they bought was snacks and food. I also bought my dried cherries and I swear I’m so gonna get like at least 3kg of it before I fly back home (:

After Cheng Huang Miao they went back to their hotel while YJ and I went back to our apartment to pack our shoes and bags so Harris could help us bring them home. We also completed Prison Break 2 before cabbing to their hotel to meet them again.

And did I mention that the weather was freezing cold today? -1 to 5 degs! It’s madness.

The night was spent at Nan Jing Lu’s Bu Xing Jie then walking to The Bund and then cabbing to Xin Tian Di.

And the only thing we drank at Xin Tian Di was hot chocolate at Starbucks!

It was already like 11pm when we were done with Xin Tian Di and Harris and Michelle were addicted to the foot massage so they went there again while YJ and I accompanied them.

Yes, the foot massage place opposite my apartment closes at like 2am. Haha.

I don’t know why, but I was super duper tired after the whole day. Maybe because it’s the weather. Now I don’t like winters. But I think I’m not gonna get used to the hot and humid weather in Singapore when I go back.