Monday, November 12, 2007

Its the start of a new week again :(

And yes, I'm finally feeling the "Monday Blues".

Work was boring as usual. Today we had to do more shop calls- it's like every Monday and Friday we have to call 6 other hotels to ask for their room rates!

We're so sick and tired of asking the same thing every week and we're always (well, almost) getting the same rates when we call. So yeah, we're slacking off the job a little and you can't blame us :P

I did all the call arrivals today. It's not the first time I'm calling though because in the earlier weeks YJ and I would split the job. But today, the whole list of arrivals on 13/11 had 24 pages! OMG.

But, I didn't have to call every single one because some arrival times were already stated.

I bet my chinese will improve after these 2 weeks because I'm speaking in chinese whenever I call (except when I call overseas). And yeah, I called back to Singapore 3 times to ask for arrival time :D

Staff canteen lunch was yucks so YJ and I headed out to hunt for more food. MCD is selling 2 Peach Pies for RMB6. Way cheap! And you don't get Peach Pies in SG. Haha. 2 McWings cost only RMB6 too.

Our plan after work was to head down to Ba Bai Ban (or BBB for short) but since it was early we went home first. Watched "Dan in Real Life" but the quality sucked so we changed DVDs after 10mins and started watching "The Groomsmaid" and it was quite boring too so we didn't finish the DVD.

In the end we didn't head down to BBB cuz we were all quite sian already. Joanne and Angela came back from shopping at Qi Pu Lu! Omg, looking at the things they bought I'm so tempted to go shopping!

I've already not shopped for quite some time already. I've been working on the "save money" plan but I need more warm clothes for winter! Hahaha.