Wednesday, November 28, 2007

OMG 90th DAY IN SHANGHAI ALREADY!

I woke up today feeling even sleepier than usual. And I got up at 7.20am.

The weather was freezing cold so when I came out of the shower I went to turn on the heater.

Oh, and since YJ and I brought back a few small bottles of jam and bought bread at Lotus yesterday, we had that for our breakfast (: A pity we didn't have a toaster otherwise it'll taste so much better.

The weather was too cold to walk because we haven't sent our smelly (smoked) jackets for dry-cleaning. Yeah, we've been procrastinating since the day we went out with Raymond and Denis. SO WE CABBED.

I had like nothing to do for the first half day of work and only went to file the GDS forms that I was supposed to file yesterday.

I was like Friendster surfing (yes, I refuse to learn how to use Facebook) the whole time until lunch!

No pasta today; we went to KFC instead and didn't feel full after our meal so we hopped over to Mac for Pineapple Pie. I hate fast-food hopping :(

And I received my first thin stack of GDS forms at like 2.30pm. Omgzxz.

Oh, I've also went to take my pay slip for Nov today. I am so not happy because it's RMB2980 instead of the usual RMB3000. Becauseeeee I forgot to bring my locker key :(

But since I was bored to tears today, I finally went into Facebook to TRY to explore. I know. I'm fickle minded. That thing is so messy and full of nonsensical stuff omg.

I also, went to Ebay and asked Han Loon to like help me get 3 tops and a Baby Phat tote. I don't know if I'll get those items though, but whatever.

After work, YJ and I made our way slowly to Lotus to pick up some stuff and just strolled around to kill time because we wanted to take the 7pm shuttle bus home (it's like, just TOO cold to walk luh).

We then finished up our multi-media video and then did the big move of the sofa bed from CF's room to our apartment.