Saturday, November 10, 2007

I woke up at like 4pm today (:

I couldn’t stand the smoke smell still on me after bathing last night so I bathed again.

And I ate Myojo Tom Yum Maggie!! Flown all the way from Singapore (:

I’m super tired and my legs ache so I slacked the whole day at home.

Oh well, I did go out for awhile in my sleeping clothes (pull over, slacks and flip flops) to join YJ, JY and CF for dinner but I didn’t eat.

Somehow I didn’t have the appetite to eat for the past few days. I don’t know why too. And today after eating my Maggie Mee, I felt like puking and I puked water out.

Okay back to the going out part. So we just walked to KFC where they had dinner and then we walked to Jia De Li for some grocery shopping before walking back home. We were freezing cold because we were all wearing the same attire!

The sky was already pitch dark at 5.30pm lah, so I saw daylight for like an hour and a half?

Replies

KC: I can pass you the DVD when I come back in Feb? :D