Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I saw the most disgusting thing when we were leaving the gate of our apartment today.

A young guy (late 20s?) dressed in a suit was standing against the concrete wall- PEEING in public. Ugh, what an ugly sight.

He saw us staring and acted like he did no wrong. He left before we reached the gate out, so we saw the pee stains on the wall. Yucks. What a way to start my day.

Our eyes were on him when we stepped out of the gate. I think he's a chauffer of some company because he was driving an Audi and he had a name tag on his suit.

I think it's damn disgusting to pee in public, especially in broad daylight. It ain't the fist time I'm seeing this in Shanghai.

I don't know why in the world they think its okay to do that becase I've seen numerous guys pee at different places in the day and in the night as well. Okay, thank goodness I haven't seen any females do it.

And I see parents allowing their kids to do it as well! Ahh, this peeing thing is just damn wrong.

Okay, enough about the freedom to pee anywhere in Shanghai. We reached work a minute earlier today- 8.58am (:

I cleared up all my call arrivals for tomorrow and the day after already so I was left with nothing to do but suft the net filling my life with gossips from the other side of the world.

We didn't head out for lunch today and stayed in the canteen. Surprisingly, the food was not only edible, but more towards the "nice" side. We had lemon chicken and fish nuggets (:

Since we usually take about half an hour to eat, we had spare time so we went down to Yi Cafe to look for Angela and Joanne to kill time. They asked us to come back down at like 3pm becuse that's when the Cafe closes and then we can start eating pastry :P

Headed back up to the office and Angela called up shortly after so we went back down again. We ate brownies, fruit tarts and chocolate pastries. Omgzxz how in the world am I gonna lose weight if I'm forever stealing pastry from Yi Cafe.

Anws, its not like we're MIA-ing from the office for no reason. We finally gotten thru the line to the Engineering room so after stealing food we went downstairs to print the 5 days overdue reports (:

And I spent the rest of my time in the office gossiping with Han Loon on msn!

We left the office at 6.30pm and decided to walk to BBB instead of going home first because we know we'll get lazy and not want to get out of our house later.

Met JY on the way and we walked all the way to Food Inn for dinner. They ate at Papa Jones but I decided to skip dinner because I was still so full from all the pastry. Yes, I decided to give pizza a pass omg!

After eating it was only 8.30pm and all the roadside stalls wern't open yet so we headed to another mall to buy a hair dryer (:

It was almost time and we saw stalls setting up slowly. Our aim was to get our pull-overs but in the end we bought JC slacks because we bargained until it cost RMB30 a pair (original price was RMB78).

The funny thing was after buying the slacks, there was some spot check going on and we saw all the stall owners grabbing their stuff and running!

We found the pull-over stall and followed the guy all the way because we NEEDED to get those pull-overs. Hahaha.

It wasn't any cheaper though; same price as the last time we bought it- RMB45.

Finally, after procrastinating for so long we finally got our pull-overs. And I also bought another belt for RMB20 on the way back (:

I miss shopping!!

Anws, I did the most stupid thing ever. I went to bed at like 11pm, and I woke up feeling hungry so I went to cook Maggie Mee to eat before going to sleep again. I still can't believe I did that.