Thursday, October 4, 2007

I had intentions of going down to Qi Pu Lu to shop today but when I woke up, the weather was freaking hot.

We got lazy so we slacked around at home before walking down to the shopping area behind our house.

Found this Japanese restaurant which serves cheap food from 11am-4pm so we ate there. It was sort of my breakfast/lunch/dinner.

Window shopped a bit and there were a lot roadside stalls selling pets. Their pets include ducklings, chicks, squirrels, rabbits and puppies.

We spent like the whole evening at that area walking from mall to mall but not buying anything.

The puppies were super cute and tempting because it only cost around RMB100 on average. That’s like freaking dirt cheap.

In the end, I don’t know why in the world Joanne and I decided to buy puppies. We got 1 each.

Mine cost RMB50 while hers cost RMB90. It’s dirt cheap.

Brought both of them home before Joanne and I went to Jia De Li to buy dog food and some other stuff.

Okay, my dog’s name is Latte while Joanne dog is named Sushi.

We tried bathing the puppies and it was such a chore! Apparently my puppy is afraid of water.

After bathing, we had to dry the puppies and it was another chore. It pooped on the newspaper and stank like hell.

I swear it’s so troublesome keeping a puppy. But I’ll try my best to take good care of it.

I really think I’m mad; buying a puppy without thinking so much.

After 6 days of off I gotta go back to work tomorrow. And it starts at 8am. Sigh.

Replies

KC: I hate being idle too, esp during work cuz time passes so slowly. We have 2 puppies in our house now! I think we're mad. Haha.