Saturday, September 1, 2007

Okay, FYI I can’t see my own blog from where I am now lah. Apparently, China’s internet can’t access blogs on blogger! Argh. So I can't reply my tag board so I'll just do it at the end of every post.

Finally its day 2!

The day started off quite late cuz all of us woke up at like 1pm. Haha. And then we made our way to dine at this really nice café for pizza and movenpick ice cream! :D

We then walked down to the nearest train station to go get our local lines! Yup, we’ve all got our local china numbers already so I won’t be using my SG SIM card now.

We also bought some card so that we can call overseas. BUT I tried like 30+ times to call back and I can’t!! I think its my phone problem.

We also went to take passport-sized photos which cost like only RMB10 for 4!
I know right, it’s so cheap! But the quality, AHAHAHA. Who cares, I’m not keeping them, it’s for the hotel.

Anyway, I found MAC DONALDS and that’s where we had our dinner (:
Ordered like 2 meals and asked the guy to cut our burgers into half.

I also found a KFC already.

10mins walk away from our motel has like so many stuff already. So much better than that ulu accommodation.

OMG and we saw some cute little puppies for sale for like only RMB260!!!

We also bought like some satay looking thing to eat. 1 stick only costs RMB0.60. CHEAP OR WHAT lah.

Okay, crossing the roads here really takes lots and lots of guts. We were “oh my god”-ing all the way thru when crossing long long roads cuz the cars just wont stop for us when they want to turn. And we had to like run across this long road cuz the timer was going SO FAST.

I think people in China walk damn fast.

So basically today wasn’t as drama as our first day. We didn’t do much also.

And tomorrow will be our last day until we need to report for work on Monday!

Oh btw, the vitamins that the doctor gave me before I left, sorry I am not eating any. Because, for one, it stinks like hell. I haven’t even opened it and it stank up my whole luggage. And yes, it tasted HORRIBLE! Not for human consumption please.

Replies

Janice: Thanks babe, you have a fun time in Hong Kong :D

Karen: OMG WHERE ARE YOU?! I hope Wales ain't as bad as China. You wouldn't wanna know abt the medical check-up we went thru.

KC: Okay at least day 2 is better..

CW: yeah, you don't have to rub it in you know.